Dr. Yasmine Saad
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(30)

"Dr. Saad and the therapists in her practice are outstanding! I referred friends to Dr. ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Schneider

EXCELLENT THERAPIST, VERY CONCERNED AND EMPATHETIC, TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. SHE GAVE ME SOLID SUGGESTIONS TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS AND FOLLOWED UP TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Extememly helpful in all aspects of therapy, makes me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Schneider is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I have struggled with different types of anxiety and she continues to provide me with multiple tools and techniques to help me control it. She would never judge and always offers me great advise. I always leave her office in higher spirits as well as feeling more hopeful. I highly recommend making an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr.Schneider for nearly a year now and I find her to be a wise and caring doctor with no shortage of compassion. She has helped me with my anxiety and provided me with various tools and techniques to control it and has also been helping me ease my self-doubts. She's also provided me with reading material to help me understand and cope with ocd symptoms as well. I always leave her office having a better outlook on things overall.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Self-verified patient of Dr. Patricia Schneider - Posted on July 14th, 2018 Dr. Schneider has been a decisive addition to my life. She has helped me tremendously in dealing with OCD, depression and anxiety. I find her to be very kind, wise, and generous. It seems that she always goes beyond what I would have expected. I would give her the highest possible rating and recommend her to anyone seeking an effective and highly professional Psychologist who he/she could last a lifetime with.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Schneider is a highly educated, caring professional who has been extremely helpful to me. She is patient and considerate of my feelings and needs. I would recommend her without reservation

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

" I have been seeing Dr Schneider weekly for the last year and half and it is because of her that I have experienced so much personal growth. I have learned to cope with my anxiety, improve relationship and enjoy life so much more. She has made all the difference. She is genuinely caring, follows up, is very dedicated and conscientious. She is up to date on the latest techniques and very intelligent. She has been an inspiration to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a professional Psychologist who is highly skilled".

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I began seeing Dr. Schneider a year and a half ago, and in that time I have seen my life turn around completely. She has taught me to find my confidence in my job and relationships. She is truly caring and has a genuine concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Schneider has help me so much and change my life. From work issues to relationship help, she has been extremely kind, considerate and supportive. I feel very lucky to have met her and to continue working with her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Schneider has given me so much perspective and new ways to see my current situation, and this has helped me find new ways to grow and cope with life's difficulties. I look forward to each one of my visits as I find Dr. Schneider to be warm and inviting, and very understanding.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018