Ratings for Dr. RENUKA H. Verma

Do not go Dr Renuka Verma. I took my 10 year old son to her for treatment. She is very artificial, bosses her staff around and doesn't even have means to look at X Ray films. To elaborate, She asked my son if he knew Hindi (Indian dialect) realizing we are in Indian. Now she herself is Indian and when he asked her if she is Indian, she goes No I am not. Yeah whatever! The entire time we were there she was bossing her staff around. She asked us to bring my son's foot X rays. When I did she couldn't open it on the only computer she had in office, when his Pediatrician and we were able to open it up on our computer. I called her office multiple times inquiring about what she wants to do since she can't open them up, but she never called back. When I didn't give up and kept calling her office tells me to bring my own laptop. Yeah right We gave up and went to Dr Ciampoli in Delaware and loved him and so glad we did. He told us to stop using the medicine she asked him to use that would cause more problems then help. More so when I called their office to discuss all this and let them know that due to my experience , I wont be able to pay the bill they sent me, the male at the front office hung up on me. Please stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

most caring physician I've ever met, very knowledgeable, motherly. office isn't beautiful but she spends as much time as you need - worth any waiting!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Bring a novel to read while you wait 1+ hour to been seen. Also, the exam rooms are very dirty! I will not go back to her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Always friendly! Takes time with customers. Usually not very punctual but that is because she spends a lot of time with each patient.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Thinks $400 orthodics is the answer to all problems!Confuses appt.,always a one hour min. wait.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. RENUKA H. Verma's Credentials

• Hindi

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP