Ratings for Dr. Kaitlin Bullock

Staff is rude! Punctuality was running late. Helpfulness was not! Knowledge of physician is probably fine, however in my opinion she was rude felt like a sheep being herded in and out. In my opinion over all attentiveness poor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

The office staff is fine. However they only have one receptionist. If you check in for your appointment 5 minutes late, they cancel your appointment and reschedule. That means if another patient is asking the receptionist questions (A common event) and takes 5 minutes you are then "late" for your appointment and they reschedule you. If life happens and you happen to miss an appointment you are charged $50. In my experience, despite her knowledge that my insurance will not pay for 30 day prescriptions (They require 90 day) she refuses to give them. She has also recently changed the frequency of visits requiring monthly instead of every six months. I am now paying for my prescriptions completely out of pocket, and have to pay for office visits 6 times more often than I used to. We have also had problems with her ordering prescriptions wrong and I have to figure out how to fix them. When I was experiencing an emergency called to talk to someone it took them 3 days to call me back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Kaitlin Bullock's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)