Ratings for Dr. Timothy R. Deklotz

good caring and informed listening...i felt i was in good hands...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. DeKlotz saved my husband's life after a serious soccer injury to his throat...Dr. DeKlotz conducted an emergency tracheotomy and repaired his larynx, throat, and my husband is now well again. His excellent care and ability to respond quickly saved my boys from living without their dad....His bedside manner was always kind and he took the time to answer our questions every time he visited...we love Dr. DeKlotz and would highly recommend him to anyone seeking top notch care.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I saw Dr. Deklotz for headaches and sinus pressure. When he entered the room my husband had answered an important call and was explaining he had to hang up. Dr. Deklotz told my husband he had to leave or get off the phone now. All conversation afterward was directed towards me and my husband was ignored. The Doctor seemed in a hurry, he had no interpersonal skills. He just was very rude and arrogant. I will not go back to Dr. Deklotz again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Timothy R. Deklotz's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2007)