Ratings for Dr. Lynnette M. Jacobs-Pupino

The doctor is very nice, caring, and doesn't rush. The office staff is very rude and unprofessional. I've never met a meaner bunch of people in one office, it's shocking. A lot of mistakes and finger pointing. Not worth putting up with for this doctor, or for anyone. Plus she has summer hours, not a good thing for patients.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Wow, I was truly surprised to see that last review, as my experiences with Dr. Jacobs have been the complete opposite! I found her to be incredibly helpful to me. Compassionate and knowledgeable. There can be a little wait time once you arrive there, but Dr. Jacobs is well worth the wait! I have been seeing her for two years now with my medical conditions, and really cannot say enough good things! You truly get the feeling she cares for her patients like she would one of her own family members! Absolutely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

I would not recommend Dr. Lynette Jacobs to a friend. The staff was slow and did not even notice I was waiting over 45 minutes for a simple blood test. They never called with the results, I had to contact them. Then I finally got a hold of someone about my blood results they were rude, didn't give me any data, tried to rush me off the phone, and on top of it wouldn't send me my results. I had to go all the way back to the office to pick them up. The Dr. was completely not helpful. I told her why I was there and she told me she would send me to an allergist. When I just got done telling her I just went to an allergist and I am not allergic to anything. I had another blood test and said I could take it that day because I didn't fast and you aren't supposed to for this test. The Dr. responded with, oh you aren't supposed to fast with this test? Wow! Aren't you the doctor here? They also did not submit a claim to my insurance and tried to get me to pay a $385 bill. Horrible experience, never again.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor. She's very knowledgeable, listens well, and doesn't rush through my visits. Shows a geniune concern and has a great bed side manner. Also very accurate with her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

After visit with the physician my condition did not improve and as a result my physican was changed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. Lynnette M. Jacobs-Pupino's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2006)

AHC