Ratings for Dr. Shelley R. Kohlleppel

I would NOT reccomend this so called Doctor to anyone. Misdiagnosed family member.... said they had heartburn and prescribed heartburn meds. A week later she died on operating table due to congestive heart failure while performing quadruple bypass. They were able to bring her back thank god but please stay away unless its for a cold or something like that.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

She is young and hasn't practiced very long. However, she is friendly and willing to help. She works with me well. Her staff is friendly. I appreciate that she takes Medicare. She acts like she cares and she listens.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

She was unable to tell what one of my failed blood test meant then told me to ignore the test. She went against what was diagnosed by a specialist and when I said something about it she got upset. She does not like questions at all. She might be ok if you are in a hurry and are just sick but I would not see her anything major. I have told my friends and family to stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Shelley R. Kohlleppel's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2007)