Ratings for Dr. Lindsey B. Ricciardi

I've been struggling with an eating disorder for years and met many therapists who specialize in the issue. Lyndsey is one of the best. I'm grateful to be attending her DBT group. Her authentic concern and empathy is palpable. There is no judgement, just encouragement. At the same time she is incredibly knowledgeable and astute. She knows what steps to take to move forward. She's been doing this a long time and it's apparent this is her passion.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I felt that she had no backbone and folded to community aggression at my expense... too cliquish.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Submitted August 25, 2014

My therapist referred me Dr. Ricciardi for my eating disorder - she is like an angel from heaven. She has taught me tools to use when I want to eat. SO far I have lost 20 lbs and though the weight is coming off slow, it has not been torture or white knuckling it. She is teaching me to love myself and how to handle stress so I do not eat. The whole office is caring, but no one has ever been able to help me except her. She doesn't take insurance, but she is worth every penny because therapy elsewhere has not given me the tools I need to no longer want the food most of the time. In fact there are actually times I do not want extra food. When I get off track --- she is patient, loving, kind and has taught me to get right back on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

If you have an eating disorder, she is simply the best.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have been through 2 group therapy rounds with Dr. Lindsey Ricciardi, in both she was very professional and I was changed immensely by the sessions for the good. She helped me see and love me a little more each time. I would still be seeing her if she accepted my insurance. She really cares about her patients. I still see her husband for medical weight loss, Dr. Dominic Ricciardi, and the office staff and doctors are all wonderful and kind. I enjoy going even when I have gained weight because I know they care about me as a person.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012