You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Luis A. Rives

You are gonna be in my heart forever. The best Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

He is just one of a kind. Great listener, right diagnosis, calm, very smart, a lot of kwnoledge. I trully recommend him to everyone. He being helping to deal with depression, anxiety and insomnia. Kudos

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I love Dr Rives. He's kinda scatterbrained, but he will listen and is very calm. I really freaked out on him and he didn't force me into the hospital. very reliable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Loved him! He was always on time. He was listened to everything I said and I never felt rushed. He really helped me through my major depression. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

He was very knowledgable. He never rushed our time. Made me feel very comfortable and has helped me with my PTSD, anxiety, and depression.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

In spite of my requests that he cease attending my mother in her nursing home(advanced Alz), Dr. Rives has charged her acct for 2 psychiatric visits when she was comotose in the last month before her death, $94/ea (I assume he was already in the nursing home for other patients, as he is the 'house' psych). Don't let yourself (or Medicaid) be abused!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

have only seen him once (with my dad) but so far I've been impressed...time will tell, tho.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Rive's is a great doctor if you want to be overmedicated. He will prescribe any drug you are seeking. He has no clue what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

Dr. Luis A. Rives's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You are gonna be in my heart forever. The best Dr."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is just one of a kind. Great listener, right diagnosis, calm, very smart, a lot of kwnoledge. I trully recommend him to everyone. He being helping to deal ..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I Googled the doctor so I could call and schedule an appointment and the number I found is no longer in service."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31207'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=31207'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014