Dr. Yasmine Saad
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(30)

"Dr. Saad and the therapists in her practice are outstanding! I referred friends to Dr. ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Claudia P. Diez

Could solve my reason for consultation in 3 meetings. Focused, task oriented, terrific work!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Great therapeutic experience! Worked over situational stressors and a mood slump I recently experienced. Will go back.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

My husband and I were referred to her by a couple friend of us who consulted with Dr. Diez in the past. We were about to enter an acrimonious divorce. She helped us understand more the otherĀ“s point of view, and come to terms with our history as a couple, which helped everybody, including our children. We are post-divorce, in friendly terms, thanks to her. A good resource

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Diez is an excellent professional that works in a straightforward and very efficacious way. She is very helpful and easily understands and helps you identify the anxiety and stressful triggers. She taught me so many tool and helped me understand many things that I was not able to understand with other professionals. I am very happy with her and I would definitely recommend her practice.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr Diez is kind, non-judgemental, very quickly picked up on our issues (I went for couples therapy). We will continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Excellent psychotherapist. Smart and versatile. 'Out of the box'. Ethical. Competent.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I was in treatment with Dr. Diez for six months after a difficult breakup with my long-term partner. I successfully reinvented my life with her help. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

While the staff is helpful Dr. Diaz She was not helpful at all and not very friendly. I guess I did not connect

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Visited due to problems at work and with my fiancee. I was surprised.... at myself, and at her way of working. Very straightforward, open, humane. She blew my mind (in a good way).

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I consulted with Dr Diez for about three months due to intense stress and anxiety at work. in three months I was able to manage my stress and gain clarity to resolve issues I had with upper management and subordinates. She is a clinician as much as a coach of sorts. Excellent professional, broad range. Will go back again if needed

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014