Ratings for Dr. Gregory W. Goska

We loved Dr. Goska, he's left the Bolingbrook practice. Where could we find him?

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

i had broken my leg and was about 3 months recovery from the surgery when i met dr goska. my first exam he told me that he is concerned for me and wants me to have a ct scan. he claimed his concern was based on the pain in my calf and because i was short on breath from using the crutches. i explained to dr goska that i already addressed this with my dr and that he said the pain in my calf was normal after surgery and the shortness of breath is because i am a pack a day smoker. dr goska stuck to the issue and pushed hard untill i gave in, the ct scan revealed he was right i had a blood clot in my calf and i had pulmonary embolisms.It took dr goska less then 5 mins to notice what was overlooked by other doctors that new me and my history. he has been my doctor ever since. he does behave in a professional businesses manor, so no he wont call you, hold you, or hug you. but he will see you, hear you, and treat you and he is good at what he does.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

This doctor is an arrogant 33 year old. He "WILL NOT" call you on the phone. You can go through his nurse to give him a message and he will still not return your call. If you want to talk to him you must have an appointment! When I said to him it is unacceptable for him not to return a phone call, he shrugged his shoulders and said "that's the way it is" then he and left the room. Much of this operation has to do with the medical group they are associated with. Their Hypochondriac Oath to help people is over shadowed by producing billable hours and the "All Mighty" dollar. Going to medical school and getting a licence to practice does not make a doctor. Compassion, listening to the patience, caring about them enough to pick up the phone and returning a call is the first step to becoming a doctor. Greg Goska just doesn't have it.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

This doctor was rude and arrogant. He was also very short mannered and not at all personable. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Gregory W. Goska's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Amerigroup