Ratings for Dr. Sharon J. Mallari

I love Dr. Mallari. I have always been afraid to go get my eyes check. I went because my best friend recommender her. She is amazing. I know take my husband and son. She is amazing with children. I love everything about her. She is such an expert.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I brought in my 7 year old son because his eye was irritated and red. He had already been seen by his pediatrician and by another eye doctor where he had been treated for an eye infection but it had not resolved. Dr. Mallari spent about 30 minutes with us. She examined my son and explained the irritation she found in his eye. She treated him with a different prescription and within 2 days of his prescription course, his eye was looking much better. I have been seeing Dr. Mallari for three years. She is professional, knowledgeable and pleasant to interact with. I recommend Dr. Mallari without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Sharon J. Mallari's Credentials

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in Cerritos, CA