Ratings for Dr. Russell Pendleton

My podiatrist retired so I was looking for somebody new. The postings I read on this site must be done by his family and friends as my experience was horrible and a total waste of time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Dr. Pendleton is great. Very knowledgeable and takes his time explaining. Great staff that is extremely helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr.Pendleton was great with my young daughter very informative and calming for her. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

I was seen by his office for broken toes and sprain ankle. I was always greeted with smile by the front office staff. Never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for my appointment. The nurses were sympathetic to my pain when working on me. They were knowledgeable in what had to be done. Dr. Pendleton has a relaxed way to relieve my anxiety in a tough situation. He was able to explain and teach me to make my situation much better. The care I received was very good.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Russell Pendleton. He was very knowledgeable also the office staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

#front office and doctor was very helpful and nice.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I went in to Dr. Pendleton with heel pain known as Plantar Fasciitis. He did a great job explaining causes and treatment options for me. After 3 visits and his advice on what to do I am 100% better now. Great Doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Pendleton is very knowledgeable about his field and explains everything in an understanding way to his patients. He has performed more than one surgery on me and helped do all he could to help repair the problems. He has went out of his way to help cure my foot problems. Very good Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Pendleton is very knowledgeable and concerned for his patients. Has performed surgery for me and gone out of his way to be sure I received proper care and knowledge for my problem. Very profession

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Pendleton is very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Russell Pendleton's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Commercial Insurance Company