Ratings for Dr. Philip J. Spory

Fantastic dentist. I felt very comfortable at this office. Dentist was very kind and listened to my concerns. I have never had a teeth cleaning where they took so much attention to my teeth . I'm almost bummed I have to wait another 6 months before going back! Thanks Dr. Phil!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

There are few things I hate worse than tooth pain. When I was in need this doc helped me out. They squeezed me into a busy schedule. He showed true compassion and got me out of pain. Like the lion that had the thorn removed from his paw, I'll be eternally grateful. Made me feel relaxed, even though I tend to avoid the dentist. He's changed my relationship to a profession I used to fear. I'll be back for regular checkups.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

He got me right in, did the work I needed the first visit and I can't wait to get the rest of my work done. Nicest man and gentle dentist, made me feel at ease first dentist I've really liked.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Had an emergency tooth problem. Was told to come in right away. Did not ask a lot of questions while I was in so much pain. Pleasant staff & the dentist explained clearly. Check my insurance & clearly let me know what my payment would be. He did not shame me for waiting so long & explained everything in easy to understand terms. I liked him, his staff, & pretty office. Will go again for regular care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013