Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Arrunategui

Dr is very careless and unprofessional, doesn't address issues as he should.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I love this doctor. I have been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and he fixed me, because of him i now have a beautiful healthy baby boy.He is very kind detailed and does not rush you. I see him like an angel. He's also there to give you advice and stuff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

The receptionist are very sweet and helpful. I've been going to Dr. Arrunategui for 12 years and I have no complaints. He is very knowledgeable and very professional. I am highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

He is Exellent. Caring and knowledgeable. Staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

First I want to say that I came to this place based on reviews. I made an appointed to see Dr. Arrunategui because I have been struggling to conceive for the past 3 long years. The doctor decided to send me to get an hsg test done to see if my fallopian tubes were open.. turns out I had endometriosis and a polyp. The doctor wanted to do a laparoscopy surgery to clean it all out. after that I came back to see him for a follow up after surgery he showed me before and after pictures of the surgery, and he said to me that everything was good and i should be able to get pregnant now. Six months go by still nothing. At this point I knew something wasn't right. So I decided to get the report of whats been done on the day of surgery I took it to another Doctor in the report it said that he saw what seemed to be a polyp but never took it out during the surgery sure enough it was. never visit a doctor based on cleanliness or anything stupid like that but someone very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Jose M. Arrunategui's Credentials

• Univ Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Prog Acad De Med, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Elizabeth, NJ