Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Ruvinsky

Its a shame that such a sweet, knowledgeable doctor and his assistants have such poor mannered, rude staff. I wouldn't come back to this place because sooner or later you will have to deal with their reception and billing staff who are nasty and unhelpful. I had a simple question about my billing wanting to understand why i was being told one thing and yet billed another ( mind you, i was going to pay the the bill regardless) and the billing "manager" had the audacity to raise her voice at me and treat me like sh**. Sorry doc, but you have to train your staff to be polite and courteous to your patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very professional doctor. Confident what and how he is doing his job. Great doctor. Easy recovery. Unfortunately, his personnel is not very friendly but just deal with this. Highly recommended doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Really liked the doctor, staff is ok, doctor is very patient, careful and explains everything step by step. Really great service overall. Recovery wasn't bad considering procedure.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

The staff is rude, they couldn't be any more condescending. Don’t get fooled by the office, the place is ran by crooks. I was charged at the office and was told that there will be no more charges. However I received a bill later on with a higher rate that the insurance company paid. Never go there. It’s a money pit. I have also sent a complaint to inspector general's office for review of billing practices.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

very good doctor, very puntuable extremly careful with his work.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Amazing provider. Very clean and on point. Gave me correct information and even gave me advice on my TMJ. Thank you Dr. Ruvinsky! YOUR THE BEST!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010