Dr. Howard Ginsberg

You may also like

I have nothing but good to say re Dr. Ginsberg. He has operated twice on my husband....known what his issue was and dealt with it when other Doctors discounted due to lack of knowledge. He is an excellent surgeon...approachable...listens...informs...and cures. I can't thank him enough!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

It's been two years since Dr. Ginsberg and his staff operated on me. I had spent 8 years living with constant pain (Degenerative Disc Disease - Major bone on bone at L4-L5) before I finally found a surgeon who would do something about it. It was great how his team interviews potential patients prior to Dr. Ginsberg ever meeting with them. I had gotten to the point that I could only stand or walk for probably three minutes at a time. Thanks to Dr. Ginsberg I can stand and walk again for an unlimited length of time. I'm not completely free of discomfort, but I definitely don't experience or have to live with the debilitating pain that I was experiencing prior to my surgery. I'm very, very pleased with the results and I'm glad to know that if/when I need spinal surgery in the future, I won't have to spend another 8 years trying to find the needed help I desire...Dr. Ginsberg and his team will be my first call. Jamie Moreau

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Ginsberg spent the time guiding me through my procedure. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Ginsberg is the best spine surgeon, offering solid advice and knowledge. I had difficulty walking, pain in legs and back. After surgery, i didnt even need any pain meds! I am pretty sure incould have left the same

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Hi i had an L5 S1 disk herniation causing me severe pain due to severe nerve compression. I had the surgery and didn't feel much better. However i was very impressed with Dr Ginsberg and his staff. His receptionist Chris is awesome and very helpful. I have since had another Mri and the disk is collapsed and i now require a fusion of L5 S1. I want Dr Ginsberg to do the surgery again, as i was very confident in his abilities as a surgeon. I highly recommend him to anyone requiring a surgery. I contemplated having the surgery done closer to home in Windsor Ontario bit decided against it as Dr Ginsberg already is firmilar with my diagnosis and previous history. Which is worth the travel in my opinion. Great surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Wonderful person! Knowledgeable doctor and a helpful Friend to his patients

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Hi mi english is.not well but i am.walkin.again thanks to god and dr howard i broked my spinal.cord in the lumbar area i cant feel nothing evenif my.hips.and but are big,the point is i dot have chances for walk again but no i.am walking,thank u again doctot god bless u.. Lorena Casasa Avila.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

For a supremely talented and smart surgeon, Dr. Ginsberg is approachable, mostly accessible and patient when explaining the intricacies of complex procedures and what that means for the patient. But, unfortunately, the post-op attention isn't there as much as would be appreciated and needed - he's moved on, so the patient needs to figure out their future sort of alone. But he is honest, very honest - so listen to his advice - it's based on LOTS of experience!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Ginsberg is a fantastic surgeon and a wonderful human being. Not only did his skill end my suffering, but his compassion and caring were and continue to be truly outstanding. I do not think one could find a finer neurosurgeon on the planet. The nurses at St. Mike's repeatedly told me how great he his and how his patients do so well. So many of them volunteered the same story and said they would go to him as their first choice. You really can't go wrong with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Howard Ginsberg's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but good to say re Dr. Ginsberg. He has operated twice on my husband....known what his issue was and dealt with it when other Doctors discounted..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been two years since Dr. Ginsberg and his staff operated on me. I had spent 8 years living with constant pain (Degenerative Disc Disease - Major bone on bo..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Ginsberg saved my life . He was the only Doctor who knew what was wrong with me and fixed my torn ligament in my C1."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ginsberg spent the time guiding me through my procedure. Highly recommended. "

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ginsberg is the best spine surgeon, offering solid advice and knowledge. I had difficulty walking, pain in legs and back. After surgery, i didnt even need ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi i had an L5 S1 disk herniation causing me severe pain due to severe nerve compression. I had the surgery and didn't feel much better. However i was very impr..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful person! Knowledgeable doctor and a helpful Friend to his patients "

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi mi english is.not well but i am.walkin.again thanks to god and dr howard i broked my spinal.cord in the lumbar area i cant feel nothing evenif my.hips.and b..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "He & another Dr operated on my Husband in 2012. Epic failure ! I wouldn't let these men touch a loved one again !"

January 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "For a supremely talented and smart surgeon, Dr. Ginsberg is approachable, mostly accessible and patient when explaining the intricacies of complex procedures an..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ginsberg is a fantastic surgeon and a wonderful human being. Not only did his skill end my suffering, but his compassion and caring were and continue to be..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ginsberg may be knowledgeable, but is rude, condescending and provides very poor to little pre-surgery information and almost non-existent follow-up post su..."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "research your doctor very carefully especially for brain surgery look for one that has excellent experience and is great with follow-up care"

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered for nearly 20 years with severe neck pain, could not get the doctors in Essex County to look into it because I am young. We ended up moving up no..."

September 21, 2014