Ratings for Dr. Howard Ginsberg

My surgery on my spinal stenosis was 3 months ago, Sept.10th to be exact. Dr. Ginsberg is the best! He helped me while three other specialists could not. My sciatica is gone, morning pains gone and tingling pains down my right leg is gone too, what a wonderful doctor! Thank you very much Dr. Ginsberg, it’s a blessing to know you ! Thanks for your efficient secretary, Cris, who always returns calls. H. Dennig

flag | Submitted December 10, 2019

Seeing all of these people rate a dr low because they had to wait for an appointment because the Dr likes to spend time with his patients? Or because he wasn't compassionate? Really? I would take a genius surgeon like Dr Ginsberg over a Dr that was nice to me any day. Dr Ginsberg saved my wife's life. There were 4 outcomes to her very complicated surgery. and only one outcome was good. Guess what...Dr Ginsberg successfully gave us the only good result. Now my son has a mother and I have a wife. We owe this man everything. And he was compassionate and he did spend time with us and we appreciate it all more than words can say. Thank you Dr Ginsberg. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

I had the good fortune to seen Dr Ginsberg on two occasions and the follow up a year later for my condition of severe spinal stenos i the Lower lumbar region. I did have to wait for a very long time but after reading some of his publications I realized why. The wait was well wort it. When he saw the initial MRI he was surprised that I was walking unassisted. He was ready to schedule immediate surgery but du to a recent heart attack and blood thinners he consulted with my cardiologist and surgery was deferred 12 months. On the subsequent visit with a recent MRI the improvement was remarkable do to my swimmiing. Result No surgery to my relief. This is a professional of the highest standard

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

He may be educated, with great machines, but this doctor has no compassion, I left his office in tears and pain.

Submitted June 20, 2019

Absolutely perfect experience with him. Would certainly highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Terrible experience with this Doctor and his staff. Took day off to take my mom down to see this specialist The appointment was for 8:45 and we were there until twelve noon. When I asked his staff why it was taking so long she told me that he likes to spend time with his patients. This is not a social place it’s a hospital. Then my mother talked to the doctor and he shrugged her off. Continued taking other patients. So I took my mom and left while his staff were pleading with us to stay and that they were sorry. Absolute joke of a doctor.

Submitted June 5, 2019

My name is Anne (Ruth) Hole and this past January 2019 I was in a car accident in Barrie and it was Doctor Howard Ginsberg and his team that put me back together again - by performing this unthinkable miracle because after my spinal cord surgery on January 10th, I have the use of all my limbs and my voice. The tremendous and incredible care I received from January 9 - 23 while in the hospital by Dr. Ginsberg and his team was so positive, personal and encouraging - even though I wasn't the nicest patient. So I want to take the opportunity so say thank you for saving my life, and let you all know how much I appreciate everything that was done for me, and continues. With sincere thanks, Anne (Ruth) Hole.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

It is now 5 years since Dr. Ginsberg performed my major emergency spinal surgery. The outcome was excellent. Every contact and interaction with Dr. Ginsberg has demonstrated his skill, knowledge, communications ability, and humanity. I feel so blessed and fortunate to have been treated by him. I doubt there is a finer neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I visited 3 neurosurgeons in the last month. Dr Ginsberg is the best in everything. Once you talk with him , you feel peace from his clear explanation to every question. His way , patience and deep knowledge make you sure that you are in good hands. He didn't recommend surgery for me and explained clearly to me the reasons of his decision. God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Sir Dr Ginsberg is a man of God. He is precise on decision making and deliver totally.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018