Ratings for Dr. Howard Ginsberg

Dr Ginsberg is a brilliant surgeon; dedicated to his profession and worth his weight in gold....now, if we could clone him!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr. Ginsberg is a remarkable surgeon. I had a laminectomy /discectomy in April 2017. My pain has finally been alleviated after 3 years. Best care by all of the staff post op at St. Michaels.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I literally snapped my spine in half and he's got me running jumping and back in construction after not even a year. the man's a god. Casey Berry

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Ginsberg did my C4 to C7 cervical laminectomy and fusion in June of this year. I'm still recovering and still have a follow up appointment with him. He's very knowledgeable and had great bedside manners . He'll explain everything and answer all your questions. Even though he was busy the day of clinic he took the time to explain my options for the surgery and the best route to take. Definitely recommend him especially after doing my research and consulting with 2 other neurosurgeons.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr Ginsberg assessed the damage in my back a few days ago, and after discussing options, we agreed that I needed surgery. He appreciated that I had done research prior to my appointment. He has a very good sense of humour, and is a good communicator. I'm confident that he will correct the problems with my back and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Ginsberg is amazing doctor and he is the best spine Surgeon. He did emergency spinal surgery to my son after Motorcycle accident two month ago. Dr. Ginsberg and his staff at St. Michael hospital spent over 6 hours to complete the surgery and my son was able to walk second day after the operation. Dr. Ginsberg did a great work and I can’t express how much we appreciate his work . I would recommend Dr. Ginsberg to anybody; he is the best

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

His staff is great !!which is probably why he scores so high! I find him to be rude and not very informative. He treated my daughter with such disrespect and very condescending.

Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr Ginsberg changed my life. He completed a L1-S1 fusion and I am now able to resume life as close to normal as possible. He spend 6.5 hrs completing this surgery and my back pain has vanished. I am so appreciative of his efforts.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Amazing doctor. He truly has the hands of God. I needed emergency spinal surgery as my t9 fractured and he accepted me immediately and got flown to him and surgery was asap after mri. He prevented me from being paralyzed. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

My husband had back surgery by Dr Ginsberg & Dr. McDonald at the same time. They implanted a plate & 24 screws. My husband is now 67 degrees to the right from the waist up & his plate is threatening to come through the skin !!!

Submitted May 11, 2016