Ratings for Dr. Howard Ginsberg

Rude, arrogant, cold, and hurtful.......I have a great respect for his skill and knowledge but don't turn him loose on the human race!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

My husband had back surgery by Dr Ginsberg & Dr. McDonald at the same time. They implanted a plate & 24 screws. My husband is now 67 degrees to the right from the waist up & his plate is threatening to come through the skin !!!

Submitted May 11, 2016

This guy and his staff are amazing. I underwent a posterior cervical fusion after many years of pain. Although I am still in recovery, I know it has worked. He is very careful to inform you prior to surgery what you can expect. He does that in a very friendly way which gives you confidence in him and his staff. Keep up the the excellent work. (Steve Taylor. Barrie Ontario)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

DR Howard is the best I walk out off the operating room. 2 days I was working with some muscle discomfort but efficient 10 days later I ran a 5 km race with no pain , I would recommend DR Ginsberg to anybody he is the best

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Because of Dr. Ginsberg and his support staff at St. Mikes hospital I am now walking from my operation one year ago. He performed emergency surgery on my thoriac spine and inserted a titanium bar and screws since I was unable to stand or walk when I entered the hospital and all this with no pain. Today still waiting for all the nerves to heal but basically living a normal life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Ginsberg and his staff are fantastic. From the minute i spoke to his secretary, till the minute i left his clinic, signing up for surgery and his research, I knew i was in good hands. His staff are so thorough, and don't hesitate to go the extra mile to help their patients! His researcher even took my down to the lobby in my wheelchair when the porter was taking too long, making sure i didn't miss wheeltrans!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Wow, Dr. Ginsberg is at the top of his field.Super knowledgeable ,looked at me and in one minute knew what the problem was,and explained my options .he helped me make the right choice.Thank you Dr.Ginsberg.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr Ginsberg has hands from God. He truly changes lives. Curtis Warren Kelly Sherhols

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have nothing but good to say re Dr. Ginsberg. He has operated twice on my husband....known what his issue was and dealt with it when other Doctors discounted due to lack of knowledge. He is an excellent surgeon...approachable...listens...informs...and cures. I can't thank him enough!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

It's been two years since Dr. Ginsberg and his staff operated on me. I had spent 8 years living with constant pain (Degenerative Disc Disease - Major bone on bone at L4-L5) before I finally found a surgeon who would do something about it. It was great how his team interviews potential patients prior to Dr. Ginsberg ever meeting with them. I had gotten to the point that I could only stand or walk for probably three minutes at a time. Thanks to Dr. Ginsberg I can stand and walk again for an unlimited length of time. I'm not completely free of discomfort, but I definitely don't experience or have to live with the debilitating pain that I was experiencing prior to my surgery. I'm very, very pleased with the results and I'm glad to know that if/when I need spinal surgery in the future, I won't have to spend another 8 years trying to find the needed help I desire...Dr. Ginsberg and his team will be my first call. Jamie Moreau

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016