Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Maciog

I found Dr. maciog to be a very attenitive doctor, sense she has been my Dr. She has had back surgeries, which acounts for her not being available sometimes. The staff could be better, I seem to be running into this problem in a lot of medical offices, staff doesn't care about their work.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

In the six years I have been a patient I have only tolerated the horrible service because I'm never sick. I barely go to the dr once a year. I had fallen and hurt my knee so I went to get X-rays when I called the office for my results they said they had never received them. I made a call to the X-ray technician they told me the exact time they faxed my results and confirmed the fax number. I called back and the office was closed at 1230 on a Friday. Monday I received a letter from dr Maciog about my results. I asked to speak with her trey told me to schedule an appointment so I did a month and a half before I could see her. The office staff has no respect for anyone's time or health for that matter. I don't even know if she got my message. All they could say is that I needed an appointment. I am a runner and have concerns that I can't even talk to my dr about. I pay for good health insurance and have high expectations. Dr Maciog clearly is not caring to hear her patients out. I will be looking for a new Dr!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

On my first appointment, which took forever to get, she was attentive and nice. Since then I can't get in to see her if my life depended on it. She sends you to hack urgent cares. The staff says she was out for months??!! They will not say why either. She has no problem referring since she doesn't see her own patients. I think her staff May gave changed because they are nice help you get referrals. They are more helpful and caring then Maciog. Her hours are even more difficult than previous reviews. I don't think she likes being a doctor anymore either. Burned out maybe?

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Good doctor to have as one's primary physician..however her front office staff is often quite unorganized & slow at responding to prescription requests, etc. Dr. Maciog could be a little more 'detailed' in her evaluations & with her suggestions on how to proceed daily with the patient's condition(s) - nutrition,exercise,supplements, etc. Overall, good M.D. in need of more professional staff,thus giving her more time to be the doctor I know she is.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My experience as a patient of Dr. Maciog for nearly 3 yrs. has been outstanding. She is knowledgeable and a great listener, her staff is very efficient, and I have never had to wait more than a day or two to get an appointment when I have been ill.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Her attitude strikes me as a doctor who is getting ready to retire. Her office staff is not very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

She suck; void her like the plague. She should go back to her country and practice there. Run and find another doctor quick!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

As a former patient of this doctor, the best advice that i can give is don't bother. This doctor is both very rude and arrogant. In addition, this doctor appears to have gotten her medical degree through mail order. All this doctor wants to know about is your past medical records and history, and then continuously refer you out to a specialist without doing any of her own diagnosis. This doctor lacks the knowledge and skill of a competent medical practitioner and should not even be in private practice, and is hopefully not eligible for board certification.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

After not having a GP or Internal Medicine doctor for over a decade, I finally decided on Dr. Maciog after reading some good reviews and getting a recommendation from a clinic I had been to. Scheduling the appointment was easy, but I was sad to hear she doesn't work on Fridays (or after 4pm), since I work M-Th until 5:30pm. Needless to say, I had to take time off to see her. I took my husband with me, since he doesn't have a regular doctor either. I can see why people have said Dr. Maciog is knowledgable, since she seem to understand a lot of my past medical issues. She also spend a long time listening to me. However, I felt that she wondered if I was really ill, or if it was psychological, especially when she asked if I'd "diagnosed myself" when I described one of my problems. Also, she kind of seemed annoyed at some points. I think she has great potential, but I'm not sure if I will see her again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I like Dr. Maciog in general but her scheduling makes it impossible for me. Over the last 18 months I have called on 3 occasions to schedule an appointment for a physical only to be told that the only times available are 8:45am or 1:45pm and, even then, the next available date is 2 months away. I can't justify waiting that long to see a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Patricia A. Maciog's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1983)