Ratings for Dr. Stacey F. Brisman

Dr. Brisman gave a thorough exam and explained what she saw and was easy to understand. The staff are all bright young professionals. I highly recommend Dr. Brisman and her staff!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have seen Dr Brissman 3 times over the past 18 months for routine body checks. I found her to be thorough, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional. She explained all findings thoroughly and treated/ biopsy anything questionable. She also took into consideration my family history of malignant melanoma. Wait time has been less than 10 minutes each appointment. The receptionists are cordial and efficient. I have been completely satisfied with the care Dr Brissman has rendered and definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I felt very rushed, none of my questions were answered, and she performed a procedure I felt was unnecessary. I would never go back to Dr. Brisman. Other assistants were in the room and were not introduced and onlooking the exam, which made me very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010