Dr. Mark L. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Wang

Very thorough and caring, first time ever for me - fractured my right wrist. Thanks to Dr. Wang and his wonderful staff for getting me through my horrible ordeal. Surgery was a success and I am good as new!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Outstanding service from Dr. Mark Wang and his Staff. Would recommend him highly for any hand surgery.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Great experience from start to finish! Dr. Wang was my surgeon Carpal & Cubital on both of my arms & wrists. So after my bicycle accident where I broke my wrist naturally he was the one I requested. Once again he was outstanding, and got me in the saddle again.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Wonderful experience from someone who demonstrated care and compassion with every visit. First visited him with a broken finger then returned with a broken wrist (both sports injuries) and the surgery and PT returned me to 100%!! I have recommended him several times already and will continue to pass his name on to anyone who may have the need.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Not only is Dr. Wang an excellent surgeon, he is prompt for appointments, has outstanding communication skills, and is compassionate in his care. I had one procedure performed by Dr. Wang, and am currently followed by him for an unrelated issue on my other hand. I plan to have him perform the surgery I need for that condition as his work was outstanding - mnimal pain, positive outcome with no complications. I am happy to be a "repeat customer" when the time comes! Being in healthcare myself, I am very comfortable with all aspects of his care and his professionalism, his quality scores, and his skil. I highly recommend Dr. Wang.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent Dr. i had a great experience with carpal tunnel surgery. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Wang by my shoulder surgeon! I was having sever issues with both my hands and after Dr. Wongs magic, both hands are restored to full use, no issues! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Our daughter couldn’t have had a better experience with her hand surgery then she did with Dr.Wang. She was injured during her softball game and had to have ligament repair surgery and he was absolutely awesome! Made her feel safe and really took his time to explain everything to her and make sure she was comfortable! My husband I felt very good about her being in Dr.Wangs hands.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Mark Wang is an excellent doctor. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain to me when I had my hand and finger injuries. His treatment for my injuries was very effective. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Wang is a great Dr. he gave me a cortisone needle in my right thumb & that was it still no pain would recommend Dr. Wang to everyone

Dr. Mark L. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Wang is an Assistant Professor at Jefferson Medical College and has a special focus on the treatment of Hand and Wrist disorders. Raised in Bryn Mawr, PA, he is a Radnor High School alumnus. After graduating from Cornell University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, he was selected to the MD, PhD Program at Thomas Jefferson University. He completed orthopedic residency training at the University of California, San Diego (Level 1 Trauma Center) prior to being awarded a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Upon completing his fellowship, he returned home to the greater Philadelphia area to serve the community that he grew up in. He is the recipient of clinical and scientific awards, authoring several peer reviewed articles.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)

• Carpal tunnel syndrome