Dr. Mark L. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Wang

Great doctor, quickly grasped what needed to be done about my wrist fracture at every step of the way. and his surgical background combined with a degree in mechanical engineering delivered a surgical solution that provided flexibility in the wrist with no pain. His surgical teams was the best I have encountered: knowledgable and capable of explaining their work.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

wasted my copay going to see this doctor, said I had no problems by looking at my x-ray and i'm not going to get paid by my employer because of this waste of time , got a 2nd opinion and the new Doctor did an MRI and found I had a problem .........

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Mark L. Wang

Dr. Mark L. Wang's response
We sincerely apologize for your experience and would love the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. If interested, please contact us at 267-339-3689. Sincerely, Rothman Institute

Submitted December 21, 2015

dr. Wang has a very positive disposition, makes you feel gret about your experience and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

My experience with Dr. Wang was exceptional. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly and always made me feel as though he cared and that I wasn't just another number. Everything from my first visit up until my last PT session was excellenct. I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Wang and Rothman.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. Wang was excellent. From my first visit through surgery and my post-op appointment, Dr. Wang was knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive. He had all the answers to my questions and was eager to help in any way. I highly recommend both Rothman and Dr. Wang!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Wang was smart, thorough and had a wonderful bedside manner. My entire experience was painless and, dare I say, enjoyable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Mark L. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Wang is an Assistant Professor at Jefferson Medical College and has a special focus on the treatment of Hand and Wrist disorders. Raised in Bryn Mawr, PA, he is a Radnor High School alumnus. After graduating from Cornell University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, he was selected to the MD, PhD Program at Thomas Jefferson University. He completed orthopedic residency training at the University of California, San Diego (Level 1 Trauma Center) prior to being awarded a fellowship in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at Thomas Jefferson University. Upon completing his fellowship, he returned home to the greater Philadelphia area to serve the community that he grew up in. He is the recipient of clinical and scientific awards, authoring several peer reviewed articles.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)

• Carpal tunnel syndrome