Ratings for Dr. T. Colin Killeen

I was seen in the office for many yrs. I started out seeing Dr Urrea and he was wonderful. I ended up with Dr Killean after seeing a few Drs in between. I was on pain meds and then i was put on morphine. The morphine messed up my body so bad I had to have surgery and no I can no longer take any kind of narcotics again. I was given poor service when i went to the doctor and then because I wanted my records from their office they are trying to lie by saying I never took the morphine, which is the reason I had to have the surgery to begin with. I am still fighting them for my records. Makes me wonder why they wont give them to me? Possibly because I said I was going to sue them. That office does not care about their patients and they think they are infallible. A doctor is a person first, and a person can make a mistake but he doesnt think he does. I would strongly urge anyone to NOT go to Dr Killean. You will get substandard care and be shuffeled around to so many doctors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. T. Colin Killeen's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in South Haven, MI