Dr. Jagbir S. Powar

You may also like

Great Staff, Great Office and Great Doctor! I saw Dr. Powar when I was 19 & 20 years old and then again 20 years later I called upon him at a critical moment when I was more than scared. He was able to drill down my condition, correctly identify my condition, my medication requirements and support my recovering health strengths! There is nothing better then knowing your doctor is on your side and helping you help yourself when you feel like your chips are down and all the cards have been played....

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Willing to listen. Good bedside manner.Staff not very friendly at first but got nicer each time I went to the office as they got to know me. I have been suffering for about 13 years and this doctor gave me a diagnosis that will help me move forward. I am thankful for that!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Jagbir S. Powar's Credentials

• Hindi

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=311930'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=311930'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 18, 2014