Ratings for Dr. Justina M. Deitz

I love Dr Deitz.. Very informative, spends time and explains things, always on time with appointments and very easy to talk to.. LOVE HER!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

We did not have a good experience with Dr. Dietz. She did not listen well to my daughter and me. She cut me off often and explained things in a condescending tone. She actually said to me, "I'm very good at this." In my experience people who are good at something do not have to tell people about it.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Dietz is an excellent dr. Very knowledgeable and very reassuring of mine and my daughters health issue. She spends as much time with us as we need, never rushes us out. Answers every single one of our questions without hesitation. She is calming and very thorough in explaining our next steps, etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Dietz. Her staff, on the other hand, is horrible. Unprofessional, rude, no knowledge whatsoever. I do not feel comfortable having an administrative (not even a nurse) calling me to discuss my blood work results, asking me if my daughter has ever skipped doses of her medication. When I ask which medication she is referring to, this administrator, who is not a nurse and has absolutely no knowledge or idea what meds the dr. was referring to. I was told she would leave a message with the Dr. Dietz. I never heard from her. I had to leave 3 message and not so pleasantly, because i have been thru this before with the staff there. I see other patients complain in the waiting room of the wait time to see a dr. I witnessed a patient literally get into somewhat of an argument with staff there as to why she was waiting too long. That patient literally stormed out of the office swearing to never return. So if you take the horrible staff out of the equation, Dr. Dietz is a phenomenal doctor! I wish she had her own office, and not in such an overwhelming dr's office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I have seen Dr,Dietz for years. She is so professional, not mean, plenty of time for her patients and if you listen to her , she will help and diagnose your problem. I went to her other office in Englewood and they were rude. I do not believe you can get the whole package unless you are paying cash and seeing NYC doctors. Justina Dietz has helped me and my daughters so much over the year. She is so professional and does not have a mean bone in her body. I should know I have seen her for over 8 years, Try her. Do not believe any negative reviews.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Awesome physician! She made me feel so comfortable. I am self conscious about my condition and she made me feel at ease. She spent so much time with me and I left her office with zero questions and a huge understanding of my condition. I have been to several doctors who brushed off my symptoms and she acknowledged everything I said. I went for blood work and was called with my results right away. I have already recommended her to several people.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr Dietz staff are very rude. I waited 3 months for my appt and finally the day of my appt I was 10 minutes late which I called half hour prior letting them know I was in traffic and the staff member said its ok but once I got there they told me sorry your late and the Doctor won't see you. They even called the doctor and she said no. ahe should be ashamed of calling herself a doctor. A caring doctor who went into the field of medical to actually help people would not deny a patient cuz they are 10 min late and the staff should of told me on the phone when I called 30 min before my appt letting them know I was in traffic that if I'm late the doctor won't see me. I do not recommend this place at all

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Dietz is the miracle worker- she helped me when no one else could.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have recently seen Dr. Deitz. I managed to get an appt. with her by "sneaking in" after being denied referrals begging other dr's to see her. I was convinced there was something wrong with me that needed an endocrinologist and nobody believed me. Dr. Deitz tested me for things I still don't exactly understand and she got results that nobody else even considered. She is extremely approachable, caring, thorough, encouraging, and has just a bit of sternness to motivate you to keep on track. I think she's awesome. And pretty, she's extremely pretty. I don't know where else she's been but I see her in Northvale and the staff there is great. I saw her today and almost cried a little that my follow up is in eight weeks, lol. I'd see her all the time if I could. She rocks. I don't get this negative review stuff. Must be confusing her with someone else. And in all fairness, if she isn't exactly on time - it's probably because she spends a good deal of time addressing her patient's concerns. She doesn't just diagnose you and kick you out. So I consider that pretty punctual.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Deitz is an excellent endocrinologist. She is very thorough, attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. She is not your typical in-ant-out MD who only sees you for less than 5 minutes. She spends good amount of time with you and answers all your questions and she never makes you feel hurried. I personally searched for her when she had left Englewood as I did not like how the replacing MD was managing my diabetes--yes, she's that good.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

For those of you looking for Dr. Dietz she is practicing at Bergen Gastroenterology. Tel 201.967.8221. She is incredible. very thorough, intelligent, compassionate and caring. She is literally saving the lives of my 21 year old daughter and my 19 year old son. She has looked for things that other doctors did not look for and has found issues which were causing all their health problems! For all of those people giving her poor ratings because of the office staff, which I did not have a problem with, who are you going to see someone working at the front desk or her? To rate her low because of office staff is ridiculous!!!! She is amazing!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Justina M. Deitz's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)