Ratings for Dr. Alireza Halati

Best doctor ever! He is smarter than most doctors. He listens to the parents and truly cares about your child! The best by far. The office is clean and very nice. When I go to the office I will only see doctor Halati.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Halati for the past few years for my 4 kids. He is very compassionate and is always open to suggestions and doesn't make u feel stupid as a parent. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a good pediatrician. The office staff on the other hand is the worse staff I've ever encountered. They are rude and snippy and don't want to hear what u have to say. They know everything. If it wasn't for Dr. Halati, I would never step foot in that office. They work in a pediatricians office. Really??? U r working with kids and parents all day. Change your attitude or u will lose a lot more clientele.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Dr. Halati is very personable and very caring of my son. I am never rushed and can always ask any questions I have. I have made same day appointments for my son, and thats a huge plus. Office and waiting room is clean and professional. Office staff could use a lesson in cliant relations. They are cold and do not greet or give eye contact. Doctors assistants are very friendly caring. I will continue to recommend Dr Halati.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Love this office. all the doctors are great with the kids. I never feel rushed. the staff is great also. Dr. Halati is knowledgable and never pressures you with his opinion.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010