Ratings for Dr. Teresa S. Flippo

She cancelled my follow up appointment Three times and reschedule herself without even ask me very disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Excellent, compassionate, funny, sensitive, and highly intelligent woman and physician. I have been with Dr. Flippo for five years, from biopsy to bilateral mastectomy, April 2008 - 2013. I knew all my options; I had my fears/concerns addressed; I was comforted, reassured; and received a healthy dose of laughter when I needed it the most. My calls were returned in a timely manner and her nurses patiently listened when I had my moments of panic. My family and I could not have been more blessed and thankful for her. She and her staff will forever have a special place in my heart and my life. If you want a cutting edge, thorough, direct (but not alarming), and knowledgeable surgeon who will fight to keep you alive --- then Dr. Teresa Flippo is a solid choice.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr Flippo is very knowledgeable explaining every thing patiently even though. I am a nurse myself .Her staff is very professional always returning my calls and reassuring me even though I had breast cancer.I wouldn't think of going to any one else for my care.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Not a very nice bedside manner which is what you want when facing surgery-does not return calls.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

I love Dr Flippo and her staff. She explained everything A-Z. And the care they gave before and after sugery even now is beyond words.I recommend her and blumenthal cancer center to anyone. I was really scared when I learned I had cancer but the way Dr Flippo and the staff explained evry procedure gave me a maual with all information. The return all calls answers any questions this staff is amazing I thank God for them.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Flippo has done two biopsies on me and she is the best. I think the rater who got the comment "I can't examine you if you're bent over" missed Dr. Flippo's dry sense of humor. Dr. Flippo is not only an excellent surgeon who did my biopies with minimal scarring, she doesn't treat you like an idiot although she explains things thoroughly. She's careful to do a thorough job but not an alarmist. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I have had nothing but excellent service. She explained things well (what was going to happen and what to expect. Her nurse is on top of things, and the doctor has always been on time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

gives the whole story from diagnosis to expected results in laymans terms and respects your input

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

went in for two breast bioposies, she was wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

I was there for a breast ultrasound and I was scared and nervous. Dr. Flippo's bedside manner left a lot to be desired. Before the breast exam, I thought I was going to pass out and I bent over to put my head between my legs, while apologizing. She said, "Well, I can't examine you if you're bent over." I just needed a more sensitive, patient doctor that day.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

Dr. Teresa S. Flippo's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1986)