Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Mokry

Dr Mokry - excellent in all his work. Outpatient staff was so careing!!! All team work. The office staff is fun an very knowledgeable an on point. My family also enjoyed they outpatient visit while waiting on me. Highly recommended! ยก!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

A new OBGYN can be a harrowing experience, especially when you have previous extensive problems, but I was very impressed with this Doctor (and I have a lot of experience with OBGYN's). He made a concerted effort to put me at ease, listened patiently to my history, ran tests that were overdue and explained some problems that I was still having. He is new in Slidell I believe, so I recommend him to others in this area.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

When I walked into the clinic in preterm labor at 29 weeks with my water bag buldging, a prolasped cord, and my preemie coming out breech - 911 was immediatly called and they preped me for the ride to the hospital and an emergency c-section...Dr. Mokry never left my side... He jumped into the ambulance with me - was with me the whole time during the c-section - I never lost eye contact with him until after my baby was born. My baby is now 3 years old and doing wonderful and I've had another baby under the care of Dr. Mokry - I was of course highrisk for preterm labor but he encouraged me to do a VBAC and supported me through my many weeks of preterm labor with my daughter - the office always took my calls immediately and every concern of my was discussed. While I do agree that wait time is sometimes long and that it seems over the past few years his time with patients has decreased I have full faith in him and recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

Dr Mokry seems rushed and not very thorough. He does't seem to fully listen to what the concerns are. I also had questions before a procedure and his staff gave me answers that were incorrect.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr Mokrey was very helpful to me when i had a bladder lift. He correctly anticipated some side effects that might come up. He was always polite and kind.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

When I had a problem with the anti-depressants that Dr. Mokry prescribed me I called to find out what to do. I was never seen by, nor did I get to talk to Dr. Mokry. His nurse gave me instructions to up my dose, so I did, only to have a worse reaction. I then called back to report this, talk only to the nurse again, who then called back to change my meds. Never did see or talk to Dr. Mokry through this whole ordeal. I am looking to change doctors now.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

I felt I was treated well, I was helped greatly. Dr. Mokry is a good doctor. Helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2006

Dr. Daniel P. Mokry's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal