Ratings for Dr. Quoc A. NGUYEN

When my long time Dr. retired last year, Dr. Quoc Anh Nguyen of Olympia Family and Internal Medicine became my family practitioner. I have found Dr. Nguyen to be the most accessable, caring, and hard-working Dr. I have had the pleasure to know. Recently, my insurance company denied a procedure that both Dr. Nguyen and I thought would be the next rational course for us to take. Let me tell you, Dr. Nguyen fought tooth and nail with my insurance company for them to approve the procedure. He was on the phone for hours fighting for me. There's nothing more important in life than your health. And the fact that there are amazing human beings, in this case my Dr., Dr. Nguyen who put in the time and effort to fight for their fellow brothers and sisters; well there's nothing more comendable, honorable, or touching than that...P.S. I do not like reviews or surveys but felt compelled to do this one. Dr. Nguyen is that good!!! Thank you so much Dr.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Nguyen is what's wrong with medicine. I told him i was depressed and wanted counseling, and he instantly prescribed me, a healthy 20 year old, paxil with no suggestion of therapy. I came back six weeks later to tell him i hadnt been taking it, and thought therapy would be more useful, and he once again pushed for the paxil. He at one point offered to give me a list of counselers, but didn't actually do it. He also seemed to be almost happy that I was smoking pot.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011