Ratings for Dr. Laura M. BARBER

Dr. Barber and her staff are always so wonderful. I have never had a problem getting in right away for a sick appointment or getting a call back from the doctor on call. Dr. Barber definately understands that my daughter is my world. I was also very impressed that she recognized me one day outside of her hospital. Cannot recommend her more she is an amazing doctor and lady.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Love most of the staff and Dr Barber is wonderful with my girls, ages 1 & 11.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Amazing Dr! I have two children, she remembers thier names and they love her. I have to take both with me even when only one is to be seen becasue they want to see her! My daughter has had multiple UTI infections and requires a lot of patience, my son has had a stomach ache that continues to be difficult to diagnose yet she has called me after hours to tell me lab results and spent more time with me than any other pedi ever has. She always takes her time to thoroughly explain what she believes is going on. I wish she was an OB and I look forward to having another child as long as she is in practice!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Simply put... She is everything you expect in a pediatrician and more. You feel as if she cares about your child as much as you(the parent) do!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Laura M. BARBER's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)