Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez

I was frightened for my upcoming,surgery, but had an amazing experience, with Dr. Torrez n the staff, thank you all very much!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

This is my first review of a Dr., had to let all know about this amazing brilliant Dr. and Man. Dr. Torres, well he is different, in the best sort of ways. In my opinion he is the kind of Dr. that other Dr.s would go to. So knowledgeable, kind, compassionate, responsive to any and all questions, leaves one confidant and so much more. The office staff is just as amazing. I'm pretty critical of Dr's., for good reason I might add. But from start to finish, (surgeries included), there was not one thing that one would change about this whole team. Thank you for all you do for my Husband and myself. Your all appreciated. Paul and Michelle Leuschen

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Torrez is a new doctor for me. I was refered to him with a very high rating. I'm glad to be seeing Dr Torrez now.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr Torez listened to me and quickly diagnosed mymedical situation and offered solutuions

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Doctor Torrez did a great job on my carpal tunnel surgery. I had a very good experience and would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Torrez is a new doctor for me this year. He is such a pleasure to have!! He has great manners, personality, and will take the time to explain things to you. I'll keep this doctor for sure!! 👍

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez's response
Thank you for your review! I'm glad your experience was satisfactory and look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted January 3, 2018

He is Excellent. Professional. To the point. Empathetic and caring. Great personality. Has done two large surgeries on me and I'd go back in a heartbeat. Personally called my PT to get status on my progress. Heads his team but values his team. Highly recommend him. Front staff a bit grouchy every time I go in but once you get past that....

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez's response
Thank you for your review! I'm glad you're happy with your experience. I look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted December 27, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Torrez to anyone that needs a orthopedic doctor. The staff was very welcoming and very knowledgeable about everything.

Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez's response
Thank you for your review! I'm glad your experience was satisfactory. I look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Torrez is an awesome Dr. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He is always happy and the staff that work with him are the greatest.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Submitted December 12, 2017

Staff is very friendly. I had to reschedule surgery with ease. Dr. Torres spent as much time I needed to understand the issues with my knee.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Benjamin Torrez, orthopedic surgeon in Waterloo, Iowa specializes in complete orthopedic surgical care. This includes total knee and hip replacement surgery, shoulder surgery, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, and more. As a member of several professional orthopedic organizations including the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Dr. Torrez has extensive training in correcting trauma-related complications. Dr. Torrez provides orthopedic surgery and post-op care at his primary office at United Medical Park in Waterloo, Iowa, as well as the Buchanan County Health Center in Independence, Iowa and Unity Point Clinic in Cedar Falls, Iowa. To schedule an appointment, contact Dr Torrez’s office at (319) 833-5922.

• Michigan State University (Grad. 2013)
  • Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2004)

• Knee replacement