Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez

Dr. Torrez did my surgery on my shoulder. He did an excellent job. I would recommend Dr. Torrez to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Dr. TORREZ has successfully repaired the Rotor Cuffs on bothering shoulders and scoped my knee. I couldn"t be happier with his work. What a great Docter and commuters before and after my surgeries. Thank you Doctor Torrez. And I will always recommend you.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Dr. Torrez is a great doctor and does high quality work. He is also a personable, cheerful guy and his staff is pleasant and great to work with. He was able to clearly explain to me what my issue was, why it was happening and suggest the best solution. He performed the needed surgery and it went very well with great success. I recommend Dr. Torrez!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Torrez and his staff were outstanding during a recent injury our son incurred. They treated him promptly and with excellent skill and patient care. We would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

At this time my experience could not be better. have not had my surgery, but a optimistic, as I think I made the right choice for a Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

My last visit was with Liz, she was very personable and took her time to ask any questions I might have.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Torrez has performed surgeries on both of my hands. Both were very successful and normal range of motion was restored. The staff were very efficient and helpful. I couldn't ask for better outcomes or experiences.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Outstanding Surgeon. Would highly recommend him to others. He also has a restfully and out stnding stafff working with him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Torrez is one of the best , he takes time to explain everything, and has a great personality.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I was frightened for my upcoming,surgery, but had an amazing experience, with Dr. Torrez n the staff, thank you all very much!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Benjamin L. Torrez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Benjamin Torrez, orthopedic surgeon in Waterloo, Iowa specializes in complete orthopedic surgical care. This includes total knee and hip replacement surgery, shoulder surgery, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction, and more. As a member of several professional orthopedic organizations including the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Dr. Torrez has extensive training in correcting trauma-related complications. Dr. Torrez provides orthopedic surgery and post-op care at his primary office at United Medical Park in Waterloo, Iowa, as well as the Buchanan County Health Center in Independence, Iowa and Unity Point Clinic in Cedar Falls, Iowa. To schedule an appointment, contact Dr Torrez’s office at (319) 833-5922.

• Michigan State University (Grad. 2013)
  • Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Grad. 2008)
  • University of Iowa (Grad. 2004)

• Knee replacement