Ratings for Dr. Heidi B. Aaronson

Dr. Heidi was so amazing with my 6-year-old daughter, who had never been to a dentist before. Dr. Heidi clearly explained everything, made sure my daughter was calm and understood what was going to happen, and asked if I had any questions or concerns. She treated my daughter with "kid gloves", which made us feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend Dr. Heidi to anyone looking for a compassionate and skilled dentist for themselves or their children.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Heidi has been my dentist for four years. I have found her to be highly knowledgeable and skilled. She has even won an award from the Mass. Dental Society as one of the top ten dentists in Massachusetts less than ten years since graduation from dental school. She shows a pleasant manner, is very friendly, and explains everything clearly, which totally puts me at ease. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Heidi was so friendly and calm, she really helped me conquer my fear of the dentist by explaining everything before she did it! I was seen right on time for my appointment and the TV on the ceiling helped me relax during my filling. I'm so happy I found Dr. Heidi because I'm never going anywhere else for my dental work!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I had to wait for hours and the dentist was extremely rude to me. Her staff was even worse. Will never go there again.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Aaronson was wonderful. Professional and skilled. I will definitely go back to her office!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010