Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Kremer

Dr. Kremer has always had the highest marks in my book. I trust her with every complicated fiber of my health!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Office is horrible about responding to phone calls; it's taken me over a week to get a call back. Appointments are nearly impossible to get if not booked weeks in advance. If you are in pain and need to see the Dr. you will have to get on a cancellation list and hope you are by the phone when they call. The Dr. is nice and takes her time with you but does not seem open to trying different things to control pain. If there were another RA specialist closer to me other than Dr. Waxman I wouldn't be going here.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

I have JRA and have been seeing Dr. Kremer for over 5 yrs. She has always been helpful & listened to me as long as I needed to talk. Prior to this I saw Dr. Waxman. He was absolutely no help to me at all. I was extremely disappointed. There is diffently a difference between "caring for a patient" and "treating a patient".

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Ms. Kremer is an excellent rheumatologist. She assisted in getting me diagnosed and back to work in one month! However, she took a long time to complete paperwork required to return to my civil service job. Try two weeks to fill out three pages -- with my help. Finally, she called to tell me her office is not equipped to fill out EFW paperwork showing my physical limitations needed to report back to work. I could stay on disability and now I understand why so many people do. I am a single parent supporting two teenage boys that would be the easiest thing to do. Hopefully, what the doctor turns in will work; however she complained to me that I called her office too much to expedite the submission of the paperwork. I think that doctors are usually required to do paperwork. Not as much as cops, but it is not too much to ask to help your patients get BACK TO WORK!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Dr. Lisa B. Kremer's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Rosa, CA