Ratings for Dr. Jan W. Kronish

Dr Kronish is a wonderful eye surgeon, and patient and understanding person. I would recomment him highly. My experience with him and his staff was beyond expectations. I would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

This doctor is very skilled at eyelid surgery because that is all I had done at this time. He was a perfect gentleman and explained everything to me and my wif's satisfaction.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Jan Kronish is a very knowledgeable physician and I highly recommend him in all phases of opthomology.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

he was recommended by my regular opthamologist for eyelid surgey. an excellent referral as dr kronish was caring, thorough and careful. i never felt hurried and dr patiently answered all my questions and volunteered a lot of relevant info himself. i have great confidence in him. i am very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

FROM THE MOMENT YOU WALK INTO THIS UNUSUALLY WELL DESIGNED OFFICE, YOU KNOW YOU ARE AMONGST PROFESSIONALS. DR. KRONISH IS OBVIOUSLY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE. MORE IMPORTANTLY HIS SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REFLECT HIS UNIQUE AND IMPRESSIVE CREDENTIALS.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. Kronish is my regular eye doctor; and I have had plastic surgery as well. He is the most honest doctor around; never letting you do more than necessary. Sometimes you do have to wait for your appointment, but usually they get you in if it's for cosmetic surgery. He is the greatest.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

I love Dr. Kronish. He's done numerous surgeries on my eyes and every one of them has been beautiful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr. Jan W. Kronish's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL