Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Forsberg

I tried to ignore all the negative comments about Dr. forsberg prior to going in there. I thought she may be different and I may do great The reality is all the comments you read are true. Just scroll down, you’ll see how many there are. Our interview went fine and I walked out thinking what could she fail me for? Next thing I knew I got notified I failed. Like everyone else on here says she probably knows if she will passs or fail you just by looking at you and judging. Her ratings are 100 percent true.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Fails everyone that come through her door for law Enforcement.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

No words can express how bad she is at doing her job

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Absolutely TERRIBLE! I wish I would’ve done research on her beforehand, the other poor reviews of her are 100% true. She is VERY biased against alcohol, she thinks you’re lying and will pry for things that are simply not there. My application process was smooth sailing until I got to her at the very end and she was the last wall to pass. Needless to say she ruined my chances of getting full time employment with my police agency, she should not have the final say so on someone’s career based on a 30 minute interview.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I have had a similar negative experience with her in the past, as part of a hiring process for a police department. She advised them not to hire me, and the department rescinded their offer. After talking to some other people that have also met with her, I've come to realize that she often provides negative reviews for females specifically. I'd be curious to know how many of these reviews were from females.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I currently work in law enforcement and she question me about 4 incidents which happened in high school over ten years ago for approximately 15 min. I was denied my dream job because of her review. I am a decorated officer through the State of Michigan. Her review means absolutely nothing , no failure is permanent unless you stop trying. Thank You Ms. Forsberg my journey continues.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

This woman does not deserve to be the psychologist that determines whether or not somebody can work in law enforcement. She is extremely biased and doesn’t even let you speak. I had a meeting with Dr. Forsberg as part of the hiring process for a law enforcement job in Michigan. The psychological examination was the last step of the application process. I had very successfully completed every step of the process, except for this interview. From the very beginning of the interview, Dr. Forsberg was extremely rude and unprofessional. She didn’t shake my hand, didn’t introduce herself, nor did she ask how I was doing. Her phone had gone off multiple times during the interview and each time she checked it, and failed to put it on silent. She had an intensely rude attitude and was very condescending. She accused me of lying when I was telling the truth the entire time. She yelled at me and told me that if I didn’t talk slower she’d cut off the interview and fail me. She rolled her eyes at me and literally laughed at me i don’t even know how many times. Every patient before me was walking out looking extremely stressed out, and I thought maybe it was because she was getting really personal, but it’s just because of her attitude and demeanor. All I can say to anyone who has to meet with her is good luck. There honestly isn’t anything you can do to prepare for your meeting with her. It crossed my mind that maybe she was rude on purpose in order to illicit a reaction out of me, but i was calm and collected for a majority of the interview (besides the expected nervousness). My background is pretty much perfect. I have never been a drinker, I’ve never done drugs, I’ve never been in trouble with the law, and I got excellent grades in high school and college. I also had really good remarks from everyone that had interviewed me prior. Honestly I think she already had her mind made up about me before I even walked into her office and she just used the entire interview as amusement for herself. It’s wrong and unfair that this woman is able to tell a department that after a 30 minute interview that I’m mentally unfit for a position.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

If your going into LE and have to take the psych test with her good luck. You have never drank in your life also you never have got in trouble on school. If you were in the military good luck seems like she's not find of people that were in the military.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I read the reviews the night before my evaluation with her and I got nervous to say the least. I was expecting the worse. But to my pleasant surprise, I didn't experience any of the horror stories mentioned here. She had some smart remarks but it was no different than when I went before the oral board. I failed the psych exam at one department twice and was told I could retake it but I would have to pay out of pocket. They sent me to her, I took 4 test and talked to her for about 40 mins. She couldn't tell me if I passed or not but what she did tell me was that she didn't know why I didn't pass the other two times. All in all, my experience with her wasn't bad at all. She passed me.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I saw Dr. Forsberg for a pre-employment psych eval. I'd been a police officer for 30 years before retiring and am getting back into law enforcement. I saw the previous reviews and was all set to see Dr. Forsberg with horns, carrying a trident. There were no such issues and this eval was like the other several I've experienced over my law enforcement career. Standard MMPI and CPI tests, vocabulary test, "pattern test" (geometric blocks" and a short interview going over personal background information, drinking habits, drug use, etc. Perhaps those with all of the hostility from an eval that didn't go their way shouldn't be cops after all.... It's been my experience that too many people pass the psych that probably shouldn't. Not the other way around.....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017