Ratings for Dr. Linda K. Forsberg

If your going into LE and have to take the psych test with her good luck. You have never drank in your life also you never have got in trouble on school. If you were in the military good luck seems like she's not find of people that were in the military.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I read the reviews the night before my evaluation with her and I got nervous to say the least. I was expecting the worse. But to my pleasant surprise, I didn't experience any of the horror stories mentioned here. She had some smart remarks but it was no different than when I went before the oral board. I failed the psych exam at one department twice and was told I could retake it but I would have to pay out of pocket. They sent me to her, I took 4 test and talked to her for about 40 mins. She couldn't tell me if I passed or not but what she did tell me was that she didn't know why I didn't pass the other two times. All in all, my experience with her wasn't bad at all. She passed me.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I saw Dr. Forsberg for a pre-employment psych eval. I'd been a police officer for 30 years before retiring and am getting back into law enforcement. I saw the previous reviews and was all set to see Dr. Forsberg with horns, carrying a trident. There were no such issues and this eval was like the other several I've experienced over my law enforcement career. Standard MMPI and CPI tests, vocabulary test, "pattern test" (geometric blocks" and a short interview going over personal background information, drinking habits, drug use, etc. Perhaps those with all of the hostility from an eval that didn't go their way shouldn't be cops after all.... It's been my experience that too many people pass the psych that probably shouldn't. Not the other way around.....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She is not only judgmental, she is unprofessional , unfair and "kooky" I can not believe she is the go to for law enforcement psych's. She's NUTS herself and Rude!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Very disappointed that this doctor would be allowed to dictate someone's future, after only spending a short time with them. Then completely and inaccurately assessing them, costing them a well deserved job. It's unfair. And someone should remove this responsibility from her ASAP.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

This physiologist was the most unprofessional and unfair evaluator I have ever encountered! She uses her own personal biases in her evaluating and has cost many individuals their jobs, even though they were capable of their positions. Nobody has anything good to say about her, even her employers! She thinks that she has the right to play god, and has gone power crazy. If you are thinking about hiring/using her as a psychologist, I would suggest anyone except for her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Can I rate her 0 Stars, How can she have so many bad reviews and yet law enforcement continues to use her for evaluations?

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

What an evil woman! I feel sorry for anyone that has to be interviewed by her. Three months into this process with no issues then I see her. she was rude, mean and only spent 5 minutes with me. A week later I get a letter stating they are not moving forward. Merry Christmas Dr. Forsberg you have ruined another person's career for no reason!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I saw her for a pre employment Psychological evaluation for a Law enforcement position. Dr. Forsberg was nothing but nice, kind, and respectful. The timing for everything was great and I was testing with 6 other people. I would say as long as you are respectful and have nothing serious in your background you should come out just fine.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Very disappointed that her opinion can ruin a person's career, and the applicate has no recourse, or no access to her report.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016