Dr. Brandon J Fisher

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon J Fisher

To the point! Staff is a amazing! 28 treatments đź‘Š

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Honestly the best doctor I have ever had! Thank you thank you

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I cannot express how appreciative I am with the care I received! They made me comfortable with the process in a loving, honest and caring attitude. The doctor and his excellent staff went above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

Dr. Fisher and his staff are excellent. During each treatment (30 total) I could feel their caring and compassion. They made the very traumatic situation of my diagnosis and treatment more endurable and helped me remain optimistic that the treatment would be successful. The side effects were not as bad as I thought going in. I was always greeted by name and this was the best caregiver experience I've ever had. If you need to have treatments, you need to select him, his staff and facility. Awesome. Excellent. And yes, uplifting.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I was treated by Dr. Fisher. He did such a great job. I had a great outcome and minimal (if any) side effects from their fancy radiation machine (I believe the nicest machine in the state). He was passionate about his cancer survivor-ship programs and I was able to join him on an expedition into the Himalaya mountains. He takes survivors on expeditions every year, sometimes as many as 35 people join his treks, climbing Kilimanjaro, Mt. Everest base camp, Machu Picchu, etc. These are amazing!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Fisher is the best doctor I ever had. He took his time and explained everything to me. He is very patient and kind; he truly cares about his patients. His staff are awesome as well. They are a great bunch of people.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Fisher and his entire staff are so kind, uplifting and positive. I was greeted by name, with a smile from everyone, every visit! The doctor and staff showed concern about my skin condition as a result from the radiation. They provided product samples and explained skin care to help alleviate any discomfort. I am most excited that a prayer flag with my name will be taken to Mt Everest in April 2017! I highly recommend Dr. Fisher and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I highly highly recommend Dr. Fisher! He literally saved my life! He must be the best cancer doctor in the state. Thank you- thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I had my appt. with Dr. Fisher. . . seriously THE NICEST DOCTOR EVER! He is so positive and exudes hope and healing! He started a group that climbs mountains every year, with cancer survivors, and helps get cancer care into developing countries, radiatinghope.org. He brought me to tears when he explained that when they reach the top of mountains they say a prayer and leave a flag for cancer patietns. He will take a flag for me this year. I am overwhelmed and humbled by heroic acts of people.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Some of my best experiences with Dr. Fisher and his staff, was making my scary thought of cancer not so scary. His knowledge and calming personally helped me to understand and choose my best option for my breast cancer. During my treatment Dr. Fisher and his staff kept me smiling with and a positive attitude, for this I give them all my deepest gratitude. Many thanks from your smiling patient Cindy Titensor from Wyoming

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Brandon J Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Fisher is a radiation oncologist with Gamma West Cancer Services in Utah. He specializes in all forms of radiation therapy ranging from the traditional form of external beam irradiation to stereotactic radiosurgery, brachytherapy, and intensity modulated radiation therapy. He preformed his residency in Philadelphia at Drexel University. Dr. Fisher sits on the Young Physicians’ Committee to the Board of Chancellors of American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO). He sits on the International Committee, African workforce with, the American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO). Brandon is an avid adventurer and humanitarian. He is the President of Radiating Hope, a non-profit he founded to provide radiation equipment and training to developing countries. He was a finalist for the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Humanitarian Award. He loves the outdoors and is a volunteer member of the Weber County Search and Rescue team. His loves being a husband and father of three wonderful kids.

• Drexel University College of Medicine (Grad. 2011)

• ASCO Humanitarian Award