Ratings for Dr. Lambda P. Msezane

I saw Dr Msezane today. She was professional, prompt, courteous and very knowledgable. She ran some tests and wanted to conduct additiomnal observations as she wanted to conduct intrusive or unecessary procedures as a last resort. I saw her for a spermacele and an enlarged prostate. She explained my options and the consequences and side effects of each very thouroughly. Her staff were all professional and efficient. My wait was less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I saw Dr Msezane today for my prostate condition. She was very friendly and professional. Her nurse did a quick, painless, ultrasound of my bladder to make sure it was emptying ok. Then, Dr Msezane came in and examined my prostate, found it to be normal, and gave me samples of a new medicine to stop nocturia. She said surgery or invasive procedures I asked about were unnecessary. She said she prefers to manage my frequent night time urination conservatively with medications-if possible. The wait was about 10 minutes after i was placed in the exam room. She apologized for the wait, which not that bad, and was as nice as she could be. I would recommend her if you want someone who is knowledgeable and conservative in her approach. I am going back in 2 weeks for a follow up to see how the meds worked.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Doctor was difficult to reach, was rude and poorly explained herself. Suggested unnecessary testing before investigating less intrusive procedures / tests which would have reflected a more likely diagnosis. Did not call back and was not knowledgable on medical conditions.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Lambda P. Msezane's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)