Ratings for Dr. Daryle A. Ruark

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. Called on him to adjust a cast, and did so by leaving sharp edges, creating a new wound for a patient. Yet he refused to fix it, leaving that for others -- who didn't seem too happy about his work or attitude either. Consider this a vote of no confidence, to say the least.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

There is not 1 negative thing I have to say about Dr. Ruark. His artistry as a surgeon is outstanding this I received from nurses in rehab admiring his work. I also have nurses in the family who have commented on his work . The incision from the surgery more than meets my satisfaction. Every day I was in the hospital he (not his assistant,not a PA or NP) came in to check on me. He spent time to check the wound and talk to me about anything I wanted to talk about. So often,especially as they age doctors don't seem to have the time for their patients. Dr Ruark is my idea of the ideal doctor,one who went into medicine for the right reason! He never gives the impression that he is in a hurry and you are just another number. This is very important to most patients and something so often lacking. Many people have asked me who my surgeon was because of my recovery and lack of apprehension prior to surgery. I gladly and with enthusiasm give them this information.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Caring, very good pre-op and post op care. I would recommend him highly to anyone. Very good surgeon!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Ruark knows orthopedics and is a great role model for athletes and healthy people. We need more doctors like Dr. Ruark!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Daryle A. Ruark's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1997)