Ratings for Dr. Clarissa Barrettoko

Dismissed my health problems as anxiety. Told me she could not help me . It turns out , I have a serious chronic disease. She talks way too much and listens very little.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

What a miserable experience. After almost two hours in the office (early to fill out paperwork), and 90 minutes after my appointment time, the doctor walks in and says it's their policy that everyone on blood pressure medication gets an EKG before being seen. I was already late for my next commitment so I said, I'm not asking you to do anything with my blood pressure medication. My nephrologist takes care of that. I said I just wanted a flu shot ( which I couldn't get either without paying for it although my insurance covers it) and some nasal spray. She insisted on the EKG. I said, you're 90 minutes late, I don't have time for an EKG and I walked out of there. I was trying to establish care with Dr. Barrettoko because my previous doctor stopped praticising, but I won't be going back. She wastes my whole morning and I was late for my next thing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Office staff is very rude: listened to a phone scheduler speaking to client as I was checking out and she was just nasty. Waited over an hour to be seen by doctor. Nurse was abrupt and unfriendly. Dr. B talks nonstop and doesn't listen. Talked down to me about health topics that I've been dealing with for over 20 years. She's knowledgeable but that doesn't make up for the bedside manner. Won't be returning.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Clarissa Barrettoko's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2011)

GHI