Ratings for Dr. Tiffany L. Kruger

I took my son to see Dr.Tiffany and staff and they are Wonderful. . It was definitely worth the two hour drive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Very humble and genuinely nice. Great doctor and we are lucky to have her in the area.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I was assaulted and the ER referred me to her for the follow up visit. The office worked me in the next day. Dr. Kruger and her staff were wonderful. You could not ask for nicer, more knowledgeable people.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Being a VA patient I found everything to be above par. She as well as her staff will do everything possible to make your visit a productive pleasure. Recommend her to all my friends!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

My daughter had what started out as a stye but turned into a large and painful abcess on her eyelid and needed surgery. Dr Krueger agreed to see her right away and got her surgery scheduled quickly. She has a great comforting and caring demeanor and we felt extremely comfortable with her. Would recommend her in a heartbeat <3

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

We drive all the way from Panama City to Crestview to see Dr. Kruger. I wish we had someone closer, but Dr Kruger makes the drive worthwhile. She is very knowledgeable and takes as much time as necessary to answer questions. I always feel very good about my visit after my son sees her. This is her calling in life, and if you are thinking about taking your kid to her, stop thinking and do it. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Kruger is amazing!!! She is very knowledgeable about neurological eye problems. She takes her time and is very thorough. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015