Ratings for Dr. Brian V. Earley

One of the worse doctors ever. First he gave me a shot that made me very sick and cost be hundred's of dollars. I phoned them three days in a roll to get a prescription done and the list goes on. Run while you can.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Did not listen. Staff lazy. Never had a worse experience

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Earley for just over a year. My husband is diabetic and has had two heart attacks, and congestive heart disease. I have high blood preasure, diabetes,and sleep apnea. Not one time, ever, has he listened to our heart, looked in our ears, looked down our throats. The nurse takes our temperture and blood preasure. I thought that was a usual practice at every doctor visit. He's a nice guy. Seems to be very knowledgeable. The staff is nice but not real good with follow-up. I have had two sleep studies in July and August and don't have results yet. Even though I have called twice, still no call back.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr.Earley by far is the most compassionate doctor I've ever had in my life. He is a great listener and he asks questions unlike other doctors. Dr. Earley is the true definition of what a real doctor should be.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr. Earley listened carefully, asked me great questions and was very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Brian V. Earley's Credentials

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Hospitals in Boulder City, NV