Ratings for Dr. Mike J. Digrado

extremely helpful and explained all my options i would definitely recommend him

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

One word- Scam. Run as fast as you can! Wish I had been warned.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I found Dr. Digrado and his staff to be extremely helpful and accommodating. I have been suffering from disk collapse and have found the decompression and laser treatments to be helpful in eleviating my pain. Dr. Digrado spent much time with me explaining the procedures, and has been most pleasant to work with. I look forward to my appointments and hope that if your tired of taking meds to mask your back troubles, try this procedure and give Dr. Digrado a call. You won't regret it. He is a doctor who really cares about his patients well being.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

I was interested in his fat loss laser machine. On one of the sessions, one of the sensors was not working properly and I was so disappointed that he never offered me a complimentary session to make up for it. After the sixth session, I started swelling after each treatment and by the time I finished the ninth laser session the swelling after was so bad I had to wear cover up clothes. His machine also caused an odd fat displacement and when I asked him about the swelling and the fat displacement, he said that "This never happens" well, it did to me. Dr. Digrado never even offered me any money back or complimentary visits to see if the problem could be corrected and I was so disappointed and frustrated. All he said was "we really enjoyed having you here"...gee thanks!! I do not recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

AWESOME DC..............................

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Mike J. Digrado's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)