Ratings for Dr. Amanda Powell

Dr. Powell is not someone I will be seeing again. I have seen her 4 times over the past few months for my pregnancy and her personality can be described as "cold at best." She lacks bedside manner and has no idea how to make a person feel at ease. If you make any suggestions that are different than what she has in mind, she will immediately dismiss you (as she did in my first appointment) and spend the next few appointments doing everything she possibly can to see you in as short a time as possible. Yesterday was my 18 week u/s and she was with me for a total of 3 minutes ("Do you have any issues? Questions? Ok, let's listen, ok you're good, I'll see you next time."--it was not "care" that I received). She didn't tell me when my next appt would be, or how I should prepare for it. I would NEVER recommend her to any 1st-time moms. Maybe in 15 years when she has some experience with patients she'll have better ability, but at this point, she still has lots to learn about pt care.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Amanda Powell's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Top Hospitals in West Reading, PA