Ratings for Dr. Alexandra M. Molinares-Sosa

Dr. Molinares and her staff are both warm and professional. It is rare that you find a doctor that actually cares. Dr. Molinares has shown me that she not only cares for her patients but will go above and beyond to provide the treatment that they need and deserve. I love Dr. Molinares and I have and will continue to refer her to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Molinares has been my physician for 2 years. She is extremely competent and compassionate. She is very thorough and follows up on all issues. She is always available through the patient portal. BEST DR.!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Molinares is great. She has helped me out since I came to her. She is a great listener, and provide you with options, rather than telling you " here take this medication". She explains everything in details, and really cares about you. I have lost so much weight, and now I know how to eat healthier.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

The best physician in the area. I think she will be my primary care physician from now on. I really recommended her to all!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Excellent physician, and the best caring primary care physician I ever had. I don't agree with the bad comments below, since I have never experienced any issues in this office and never with Dr. Molinares. She is very professional, and the reason I came to her is because I was looking for a more natural and holistic approach, and she will not prescribe a medication if not needed, and will give you the option whether or not you would like to try natural supplements that you can even choose to get it from outside. I chose to buy it from her since it is more reliable than selecting products from the outside stores, and you never know what to get from all the different brands. I highly recommend Dr. Molinares since she is always very caring and will always address my questions. Nowadays there are few doctors like hers, and so far she is the best!! Love her.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

This doctor does not know how to prioritize. She made a mistake in writing an order for a test that I was having. First it took her two days to write the order, then she wrote the wrong order and from 10:30am to 3:30pm she had me waiting at a facility where I was supposed to have a medical test done to correct her mistake. Another doctor corrected her order as I was traveling out of state for this test. After I left, the facility called me on my cell to informed that she sent in a new order which was not needed as another doctor had intervened and corrected her order, and this was after many numerous phone calls to my insurance and Medicare informing them that she ignored my phone calls and the medical center's phone calls to correct her mistake. She is not a well informed doctor as she tried to sell me some of her products which were clearly a contraindication for my medical history. When I pointed to her that the bottle stated "do not take if"… she only said "oh". I would stay away from this doctor, there is a huge conflict of interest as she's only interested in hawking her so called "natural" products. Very unprofessional doctor.

Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Molinares is a great physician and very professional. She really cares about your health. I started seeing her since past 1 year. She always make sure she follows any abnormal tests and will call me immediately to come to be seen, and explains to me my condition. Her staff is very caring as well, and always they always have been helping me, and provide me with same day appointment when I have been sick.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

My family visited this office and after two visits we are now stuck paying hundreds of dollars in medical bills. Their office staff and ARNP promised on several occasions that everything being performed was covered by insurance. It obviously was not! So unless you have money to burn my advice is to avoid this office and its selfless owner.

Submitted August 18, 2015

Love this doctor. She takes ample time to see her patients and explains every aspect of the appointment and your health status in detail. I would greatly recommend the doctor and clinic.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Loved her, very attentive, not in a rush, called to follow up with me for an appointment to discuss lab tests.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015