Ratings for Dr. Ragini Porwal

I have been a regular patient of Dr Porwal at her Discovery Bay location, Comfort Dental Care. She is a great dentist and very knowledgeable. My mouth was a mess when I came to her because I so dread dentists. But since my first meeting with her I felt quiet at ease with her, her staff and the office. They truly care about their patients. I am taking care of each of my issues slowly and steadily. Thank you Dr Porwal for your patience with me and working with me.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Came here for a dental implant for a back tooth. Doctor is super nice and love the staff here as well. Super friendly service. No complaint.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I really loved the dentist,I was pleased with the work that was done,the staff was excellent,all around great experience

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

It has been a real pleasure visiting Comfort Dental over the years. They have been extremely flexible when scheduling appointments around my busy work schedule. I have visited a number of dentists over the years and I wouldn't go back to any of them now that I've had the wonderful experience I've had while visiting Comfort Dental.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

The doctor and ALL of the staff has been nothing but completely passionate, understanding when it comes to my and my families dental care. With a daughter who has perfect teeth, to my son who has my teeth and then of course mine. I have had all of my uppers redone with implants and was completely freaked out about it. The team there always made me feel loved and that everything was going to be ok. I still have a lot of work to do but this place has made me feel comfortable to move forward with this long process! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Everyone is so nice, my case is difficult and expensive. Was offered a payment plan, which was great. I have wanted to have this done for several several years. I feel that I have come to a office that has the finest, professional, experience dentist and staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

This is one of the best offices I have gone to. The people who work there are friendly and put you at ease Dr. Porwal is general and does excellent work. I have had several implants done here and the experiences are great. There is minimal pain and the end result is great. I would recommend Comfort Dental to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017