Ratings for Dr. Anna A. Kulidjian

I wish I would have read these reviews before I went to her. Horrible bedside manner. Here are a few of the comments that were made: "you know, this is a very common tumor and you can find any information on it by searching the internet" - when asking questions. "I have other patients that have significantly larger tumors and they are handling it just fine" - when when asking about daily pain. Not an exaggeration when I say she was the rudest doctor I've ever visited.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My experience with the Dr. was mixed. She was so nice my first visit. But truthfully, she can make you feel very bad about things too. I don't think she has a filter and she does get very angry with you if you make her upset. She operated on a tumor in my foot and I had a good outcome. For that I am grateful. I think she is a bit on the moody side.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

She is very Rude! It's her way and that is it. She has NO compassion for her patients at all.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Kulidjian performed my hip replacement surgery at UCSD Thornton Hospital and I am very happy with the results. My recovery has gone very smoothly and I'm pain-free and walking without assistance after less than two weeks. My interactions with her have been brief, with her resident and other staff members handling the majority of post-surgical care. This is standard in teaching hospitals. Every time I've interacted with her she has been polite and straightforward. We even joked a little in the OR just before surgery. The hospital staff communicated clearly and were pleasant. The clinic staff is swamped, and there were some paperwork snafus but overall it's clear they're doing the best they can with limited resources and a hefty patient load. I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr. Kulidjian had less than no time for respectful communication, rather she was abusive. Her narcissistic hubris makes her a potential danger to her patients. Throughout the entire 2014 holiday season she tortured me with a staph infection and then laughed out loud in the follow visit. She has too much power and is not right, if you catch my meaning. She is dangerous.

Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Kulidjian was very helpful in treating my condition. I would highly recommend her and her team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Very unsympathetic with the worst bedside manner I have ever seen or imagined. With wait times of more than one hour in the lobby to see her even with an appointment, and very expensive billing rates, I would rather not treat my cancer than have to see her again.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012