Ratings for Dr. Marino C. Saveri

I had been a patient of Dr Saveri's for many years, and happy with the service and staff in the past. My most recent Visit, Aug 2016, I had horrible service and I will no longer return and suggest if you want a thorough and proper Eye Exam to go someplace else. This office no longer sells glasses for people that don't have an insurance that pays for the actual glasses and they no longer have a lab to be able to bring in your own glasses to have lenses put in. Therefor, when I had my exam I declined the refraction because if I cant get my glasses there, I would get the refraction where I am going to purchase my glasses. The first of my concerns for this visit was when I got to the office, the doctor came out into the waiting area and put dilation drops in my eyes prior to doing any sort of exam. After about 10-15 minutes he came and got me, brought me into a room and said he was taking pictures of my eyes. Ok. Then we went into another exam room where he used the slit lamp to look in my eyes and check the back of my eye, then told me I was done. Another concern was, I have a family history of Glaucoma, I wasn't checked for Glaucoma at all, when I asked him about checking my pressures he told me they are the same they have always been "16" in each eye. How would he know this if he didn't check them? I also have "Dry Eyes" and he didn't check that either and never mentioned it. I was told I my eyes were fine and I had no issues, How would he know if he didn't check the issues that I have had in the past? Also, My actual vision was never checked on the eye chart. When you go for an annual exam, your vision should be checked it is different than having a refraction. I worked for an Ophthalmologist for 10 years before moving to Pennsylvania. I know about eye exams, what I encountered here was definitely not a thorough one. The Service was Horrible and I would never recommend going to this Practice. It is sad that it has gone from a good practice, before he owned it, to a horrible one since he bought it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Marino C. Saveri's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 2008)

MAMSI