Ratings for Dr. Cerise J. Bush

Dr. Cerise Bush is currently my obgyn and I think she is great. Scheduling is always quick and easy and they make time to accommodate you especially with hours until the evenings on certain days. The office staff is nice, could be a bit more friendly but nonetheless they treat you fairly well. Dr. Cerise Bush makes you feel comfortable, any complaints or concerns and she will make time to see me regardless of the circumstance. She always answers all my questions and makes me feel at ease. Office visits are usually fairly quick and do not require a long waiting period. There have even been instances where I have called and received a quick response. The only negative that I would say is her personality is not for everyone. I've been to many doctors and most are very strict and to the point she is more open, she tells jokes, makes me feel as if I'm having a conversation with a friend or companion. A lot of reviews will say that is bad bedside manner but I find it very conforting. Overall I enjoy having her as my doctor. My husband agreed after countless visits trying to find the right doctor, she was a perfect fit!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

When I met with Dr. Bush she was very unpleasant and has absolutely terrible bed side manners. When I declined getting tested for STDs she became very rude and condescending. Her response was "whatever, it's your body". Yes it is my body and my decision on what tests I feel are necessary for my health. I will not be returning. Highly suggest seeing another provider, Dr. Bush will make you leave feeling horrible about yourself.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Rude. Makes you feel stupid if you have any questions. Will not be returning to see Dr Cerise Bush. Highly suggest if you currently are seeing her to read more reviews. She needs to work on her manners. Left all appointments upset.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I love her!!! I think she is very funny and has a way of making you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

As a Husaband my wife is always so nervous about getting her blood drawn and just going to a doctor.. the staff has been absolutely excelent as far as keeping her calm.. Dr Bush found out my dad was sick and every time took it upon herself to ask questions to make me feel comfortable..

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

The staff is always unpleasant - both on the phone & in person. You can expect to wait a very long time before seeing a doctor. First, you'll sit in the waiting room for a good amount of time, then after you're finally seen by a nurse, it'll be another long wait before a doctor comes in. I felt completely rushed by Dr. (Cerise) Bush, almost as if I was an inconvenience to her. She was not caring, whatsoever. I understand that doctors don't get attached to their patients' situations, but some kind of compassion or consideration would've been nice. 1 appointment was all it took before I decided I'd had enough there. Ended up finding the perfect doctor elsewhere & couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I had an appointment scheduled and was told I would be out of the office within the hour. I waiting in the patient room, undressed in a robe for 50 minutes, while I could clearly hear Dr. Bush and her patient in the next room talking and laughing. I thought maybe she was seeing someone with a problem, but after patiently listening to there laughter for 50 minutes, I finally left the room. As I was waiting for my records, Dr. Bush apologized for the long wait and when she was confronted about laughing and casually conversing with the patient, she changed her tone. She became very rude & said, this office isn't right for you! Of course it's not right for me or anyone that values their time! She had no respect for me or my time. You can definitely tell it is a poorly run office. They do not call you to cancel appointments if the dr. is called away & you can get an appointment right away. So what does that tell you? I doubt they have many returning patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Bush is my OBGYN. I was an extremely paranoid first time mom and she was always patient with me and explained things to me in a way that would put my mind at ease. I never feel rushed when I see her even when they are noticeably behind in appointments. She is gentle and compassionate and has never made me uncomfortable during any exam. I am now pregnant with my second child and wouldn't change doctors for anything! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Bush is terrific. Very good bedside manner, did a wonderful job delivering our child. Knowledgeable, and we like the "family business" aspect of being in practice with her father. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Cerise J. Bush's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Frankfort, IL