Ratings for Dr. Lindsey E. Daggle

Our appointment with Dr. Daggle was my 2nd time being at this practice. The first time was horrendous. Absolutely ridiculous wait time, chaotic wait room, and barely saw the Dr. So this time around, I thought we'd try Dr. Daggle, hoping she'd be less busy. Sadly, that wasn't the case. I waited 50 minutes in the waiting room, while people who arrived AFTER us, were seen by Dr. Daggle. I'd surmise that they squeeze in "sick" appointments, and just make regularly scheduled appts wait, based on what I saw that day. Or they just overbook, in general. After waiting the 50mins, I politely informed the receptionist that I had to pick up my other child from school, and would have to leave soon. She managed to quickly get us into a room, but with Dr. Murphy instead, which my daughter was not comfortable with (she specifically wanted a female Dr). No apology or explanation for having us wait nearly an hour. It's blatantly disrespectful to parents and patients to have them wait THAT long. I can understand 15, maybe 20 minutes. But nearly an HOUR? This is an unacceptable way to practice medicine. This is the last time I'll be taking my children to this place. Words of advice for those who do: Bring snacks, a LONG book, and some coffee. You'll need it for the wait time you'll have! *I just wanted to add that Dr. Murphy does have a great personality, is very knowledgeable, and kind. And I've heard great things about Dr. Daggle. However, their inability to work on a semi-organized schedule negates any positives for me.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015