Dr. Antoine G. Adam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Antoine G. Adam

I am very satisfied with the service I am receive from Dr Adam and his staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. My insurance is Aetna.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

He helped my son succeed in school by treating his ADHD and anger issues. Very responsive when adjustments are required. It wasn’t easy to make appointment initially because there’s only one psychiatrist in the office. They don’t take my insurance but it’s worth it. I was getting subpar treatment at another location and I am happy I found them.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This doctor helped my mother back on track after having has several hospitalizations due to mood swings that could not be controlled. I credited him for finding the right combination of medications. He is very punctual doctor, and he does not overbook clients. He is not always complaisant and will definitely let you know when he disagrees. Very good analytical and listening skills overall. He sees the big picture. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Rude and unprofessional. I have never met a clinician with such poor skills in listening, empathy, or concern. Just Horrible! Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Adam for 2 years, I take a car service every time because I live very far. I feel he’s caring and very knowledgeable, and he doesn’t treat me like a number, unlike many other places. He connects with me well, and has helped me a lot in my fight against depression.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

He's a very efficient psychiatrist who has helped me a lot over the past year. He is very good at adjusting medications. He also has two therapists on board for patients who require additional talk therapy time. The doctor does not accept credit card as a payment, but the therapists do. I usually pay by cash or certified check, and it's fine with me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Looks at his phone or computer the whole time, doesn't listen or only hears one thing you say and just focus on that. Office is cramped. Claims to not take debit or credit card when you can clearly see a credit card machine behind his receptionist. More than happy to throw highly addictive drugs at you while unwilling to even discuss any type of antidepressants.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Adam listens and connects. He did an excellent job at diagnosing my issues in quite limited amount of time. He also prescribes me the right medication.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I had a very good experience with the psychiatrist, but one thing is that I had to verify my insurance and I had hoped they would have done it for me. I have struggled with ADHD all my life and Dr Adam was engaging and able to diagnose me with precision. The medication he puts me on also works!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Excellent psychiatrist for the family, children and adolescents. An asset for struggling adolescents with Ashe!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Antoine G. Adam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish