Ratings for Dr. Susan Tran

She is a horrible doctor. She spends so little time to diagnose and put you on what ever. Misleads you with her answering machine that they will call you back. She left me stranded in crisis due to a med she put me on. No one would return my call. I cancelled the next appointment. They charge me almost 400$ for I'm assuming 2 appointments and sent me to collections. No put your sanity or your pocket book in her hands. The worst doc I have ever gone to. She is not a nice person.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

WORST PYSCH DOC in GVILLE This woman is not equipped and also is not truthful. If you are truly in need of help, stay away from this person. The board needs a good look at this so called doc.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Most difficult psychiatrist I have had yet, and I have had three. She will charge you for everything she can and is very difficult to communicate with. Her office does not return your phone calls or your pharmacists. She will never communicate with you directly even through email. You are responsible for getting everything done that she is paid to do. She is also not personable and doesn't remember any details about her patients. She is also somewhat judgmental. On the plus side, she will prescribe you whatever you ask for. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

She is shockingly intolerant when a patient has to miss an appt, even if you call ahead of time. She billed me over $100 for calling 24 hours ahead to cancel (due to a sick child) instead of 48 hours. I don't recommend her unless your life is perfect and no one you care for ever gets sick.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Tran has been providing me with professional, caring service for the last 3 years (give or take). She is intuitive, prompt, compassionate, and amazing at finding the perfect balance with medication and council. I am ever thankful for her service.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have seen Dr Tran for about six months. The office she works out of has friendly and knowledgeable receptionists. I have called many times with questions about my insurance coverage and they have always been pleasant and helpful. I have never waited more than ten minutes for an appointment. She is very punctual. Dr Tran has helped me a great deal since I first began seeing her. She actually gave me a different diagnosis than my many previous doctors and changed my medications and that has changed my life for the better. I can't thank her enough for that. She has a friendly demeanor and i recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Don't recommend she was very unproffessional in her dealings. Didn't return call. Made inappropriate comments in front of my son.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Susan Tran's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Amerigroup