Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Connolly

I am a seminarian, studying to be a Catholic Priest. I recently spent a year in a monastery in France. When I returned to the United States, everyone was pointing out how my posture was seriously bent-over. I think this was due to all the kneeling I was doing throughout the day. I went to Dr.Connolly for a visit and saw immediate results! I continued with him regularly for two months and my back was completely healed. I also noticed that my digestion of food had gotten better. I would recommend his office to anyone. He will heal you of problems you did not even know you had!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

My entire experience was frustrating to say the least. Making an appointment was a much bigger project than it should have been. When I arrived, I was asked to pay first and waited for 30 minutes past my appointment time. I was rushed in an out of the office and was treated as if I was inferior to others. I would not recommend and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Went to Dr. Connolly not expecting much after being told by another chiropractor that continued adjustments won't do me too much better than "maintenance" despite my body still feeling unaligned. After a SINGLE adjustment by this chiropractor, felt more relief than the accumulation of multiple visits taken to my original chiropractor. Dr. Connolly greatly improved my issues with TMJ dysfunction and sciatic nerve pain I had going down the side of one of my legs. My jaw stopped shifting as much and I was once again able to do leg presses at the gym without feeling nerve discomfort; Two complaints that kept coming back while seeing my old chiropractor twice a week. He'll go out of his way to help you at a moment's notice if the opportunity's there, too. He has lots of knowledge on nutrition, supplements and the human body's overall function while remaining holistic in his approach. He'll give you a good answer and if he doesn't know something, he'll be sure to find out and let you know.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Charles J. Connolly's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)

AARP